|Ten Ways to Get Ready for The Walking Dead Season 3 Finale This Sunday The Walking Dead‘s Season 3 Finale airs this Sun., Mar. 31 at 9/8c. Looking for ways to distract yourself until then? Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 16, “Welcome to the Tombs.”
1. Catch up with The Walking Dead via AMC’s Zombie Apocalypse Marathon starting this Mon., Mar. 25 at 8/7c with the Series Premiere, “Days Gone Bye.”
2. Watch a sneak peek video from Episode 16.
3. Check out two sneak peek photos from Episode 16.
4. Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, the live, interactive, two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser during the finale broadcast.
5. Take the all-new The Walking Dead Which Character Are You? quiz to find out which Season 3 character best fits your personality.
6. Enter a virtual version of the series with The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook.
Continue reading “Ten Ways to Get Ready for The Walking Dead Season 3 Finale This Sunday” »